Esther: Chris may be a party-pooper, but I'm not.
- During her pregnancy, God gave my mother the name Esther during a church service when she remembered the verse, "For such a time as this ..." from the book of Esther. That's how I got my name.
- I never met my grandparents on my mother's side. They were both deceased when I was born. But I did inherit my mamaw's green eyes -- when everyone else in my family had brown.
- I am the youngest in a family of four. All my siblings say I'm spoiled, but I doubt it.
- I've lived in a parsonage for all of my life, except for two years.
- I love to sing. I graduated from God's Bible School with a music ed degree with a major in voice.
- I love to cook/bake. Cookies are my favorite thing to bake. Cheesecakes are my favorite thing to eat.
- Chris and I knew each other two years before we began dating. Then we dated for two years before we were married. Then we were married for two years before taking our first pastorate. Then two years after that, we had our first child - Melanie. Then two years after that we had our second child - Alayna. Then the pattern ceases and Josiah was born 3 and a half years later.